Both Full and Part Time roles available
CaSPA Care is a residential aged care organisation providing quality care to the elderly. We currently have two aged care homes, one located in South Melbourne and one located in Albert Park.
CaSPA care has moved away from the highly institutional medical based model of care to an exciting ‘Household Model’ that has our residents in a more home like environment.
Each Household is self-contained with dining and lounge areas along with a kitchen for meal preparation, we encourage independence and choice around our residents routine, interests, activities, social gatherings, preferred meals and more.
We are looking for exceptionally committed individuals with experience and a passion for Aged Care to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Provide resident directed care using a community care model but in a residential setting that is designed on a domestic environment model.
- Work in one Household only, consistently caring for the 15 Residents who live there.
- Actively support residents to maintain their independence and quality of lifestyle by assisting with all aspects of daily life including personal care, lifestyle, cleaning and meal preparation.
- Actively support the routines in your household that will be unique to the choices and needs of the residents that live there.
To be a successful Homemaker at CaSPA Care you will have:
- Certificate III/IV in Aged Care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for person centred care
- Recent and relevant experience in caring for the elderly
- Proficiency in written, computer and verbal skills
- Able to commit to a minimum of four (4) shifts per week (those with restricted hours student visa’s need not apply)
We offer excellent award rates, a friendly and supportive team, salary packaging, brand new facilities and an amazing model of care – we’d love you to join us!
All appointments are subject to meeting Aged Care Police Check criteria.
No phone call inquiries will be accepted.